Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Chic Strategist: Taking Strategy to a Stylish New Level

Kristin Kutarna Gates is Founder of The Chic Strategist
and a woman leader under 40 in the tech industry as
Director, Marketing and Mobile Strategy at ISM Canada.
Kristin’s strategy expertise is also highly sought after
by women entrepreneurs. She has been featured on
Women in Innovation, Work. Life. Branding, Peak Wisdom
and in SKY Magazine.


SHE’S STYLISH, SHE’S SLEEK, SHE’S SMART
and she’s passionate about helping women entrepreneurs focus on achieving their definition of business success. She is Kristin Kutarna Gates, Founder of !e Chic Strategist. 

“I love fashion and I have a passion for strategy. A few years ago I discovered many women entrepreneurs do not have a business strategy. The main reason was simple: very few experts explain what a business strategy is, looks like or does from a woman entrepreneur’s point of view.”

“The Chic Strategist combines my love of strategy with my passion for fashion. My goal is to help women entrepreneurs create intelligent, stylish business strategies to impact their bottom-line results.”
“!e most common question I am asked is, ‘What is a business strategy?’ A business strategy is what makes your business different and what success looks like for your business. Simple, right? Not exactly. This is where a strategist adds value.”

“As a strategist I am an outsider looking in on your business. I provide an objective, researched viewpoint and offer honest feedback. I look at the big picture and help women entrepreneurs break the cycle of doing the same business activities hoping for better results.”

“It’s important to start looking at your business from a strategy perspective. I offer a free business strategy diagnostic on my website to help women in business get started on their strategy.”

“Women entrepreneurs who have a business strategy create a bottom-line impact more quickly because they focus their efforts on achieving success in their businesses. So get chic and learn more about the power of business strategy - plus sign up for my exclusive blog on my website!”

Kristin Kutarna Gates
The Chic Strategist
306.737.3294

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading "Sky Writing". Your comments are most welcome.
- Lynn Armstrong, Publisher