Friday, January 1, 2016

Winter Reimagined

Inspiration comes from places that reside in the heart. It comes from a place of curiosity. Of wishing and dreaming.  Inspiration comes from the most innocent of all gestures. It is that moment that makes you stop doing whatever you are are doing just to take in the moment.

On October 24, my daughter and I organized a "tea party" inspired family photo shoot. I envisioned a Johnny Depp - Alice in Wonderland concept, to emulate the naturally interesting qualities of each member of our family.  We gathered my most prized family pieces of china handed down to me by mother grandmothers and mother, and my mother's linen table cloth.  We loaded up a table and chairs and travelled to our photographer's farm, 45 minutes from Regina. 

As we were setting up the table, my grandson Ronan (aka #Ronanthegreat) ran across the field in his little tuxedo, curiouser and curiouser, to see the table that had been randomly set up in the field. That was the moment of inspiration and the inspiration for the SKY Winter Issue.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading "Sky Writing". Your comments are most welcome.
- Lynn Armstrong, Publisher