Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Jane Fonda Talks About Being a Fashion Icon





Jane Fonda talks about becoming an actress, and being a fashion icon, Katherine Hepburn and living in her father’s shadow.



“I became actor by default . . . he told me I was talented. I guess I was waiting for someone to tell me I had talent. The moment I heard those words, that’s what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.”



“What do you want this to say about you?  This is your container. How do you want that to represent you in the world.  . . . how do you want to see yourself in the world  . . . it took me a long time with the need to present myself.”



“I think it’s kind of neat that I am in my 70’s before someone says I am great on the red carpet and a fashion icon.  . . . Moi?  I have learned to fake it.  Fooled them again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading "Sky Writing". Your comments are most welcome.
- Lynn Armstrong, Publisher