Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I've got men on my mind.


I've got men on my mind. SKY Magazine's White Issue will be launched at Dean Renwick's Moustache Bash at the Mercedes Show room in Regina on November 30,


SKY Magazine is proud to be a sponsor for the Moustache Bash,hosted by Dean Renwick.  It is a blue carpet event to raise funds for the Prostate Assessment Centre and to launch Dean Renwick's new line.

The event will be loads of fun for men and women.  Men will be able to choose an original Dean Renwick bow tie to finish their ensemble.

For women, Dean is giving us the gift of a clean-shaven man.  Ragged Ass Barbers and Hotel Saskatchewan Barber Shop will be shaving off the moustaches and beards of Movember.

The White Issue is also a special issue for me, as it will be the anniversary edition, marking the the full first year of publishing SKY Magazine.

We all remember well the 2012 White Issue, featuring the beautiful Nadia Williamson, owner of NWL Dress Shop in Regina, standing out in a snow covered field under a perfect powder blue winter sky, wearing a Pronovias gown.

On that day, as Nadia stepped into onto the field, putting her hand to her hair, and looking up to the sky as we all do, I knew that I was doing exactly what I should be doing. I have never looked back, and I have loved every single issue with all my heart.

The 2013 White Issue - Anniversary Edition - will be special as it will celebrate the men in our lives and their health and well being.

I can't wait for you to see it. It will take your breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading "Sky Writing". Your comments are most welcome.
- Lynn Armstrong, Publisher