Monday, July 29, 2013

Horse Sense: Summer Message A Horse Loving Prairie Accountant’s Perspective


By Lorelei Johns, C.A.
Lorelei Johns, C.A.
Greg Huszar Photography


Life is about making memories with those who enrich our lives and help us to accomplish our goals. I enjoy working with non-profits as their Chartered Accountant.

Together,we have travelled the journey of accounting, auditing, assurance and governance.

Life is a balance of doing the things I love to do and spending time with my
friends and family who feeds my soul.My family continues to inspire my way ahead, as does my friend Red, a 5 year-old 590 kilogram gelding who, at times, challenges me and teaches me about building relationships and being the kind of person that I aspire to be.

Since Red and I began this journey together, we have learned from each
other. There have been days when,despite my best intentions to spend
time with Red, other things got in the way, like the weather and other
commitments. When Red and I are able to spend time together, I learn
that having a mutually successful relationship takes time, energy, and
sacrifice.

It’s summer time, and I am looking forward to hitting the trail with my
trusty steed Red. We will build some memories and learn from each other
no doubt. I hope you are able to spend some time under the sun with
those who inspire the way ahead.

Lorelei R. Johns, C.A.
lrjohnsca@accesscomm.ca
www.lrjca.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading "Sky Writing". Your comments are most welcome.
- Lynn Armstrong, Publisher