Friday, October 26, 2012

A Special Message from the Publisher of SKY


Dear Friends, 

Lorrie Ritter, Lynn Armstrong

We wanted you to be among the first to know.  Lorrie Ritter and I are pleased to tell you that I am the new owner and publisher of Sky Magazine. 

Having the opportunity to lead SKY Magazine into the future is like coming home for me. I began my career as a journalist with a passion for story telling.  My career evolved into corporate communications and strategic planning, but my goal was to some day return to my roots as a journalist and a writer.  In 2011, I took the leap from the corporate world to the entrepreneurial world, creating Lynear Thinking Strategy & Communications Ltd.

My passion is to help people get somewhere, and write about it so that others can see it too.  Lorrie and I share a common vision.  We love to celebrate you, the entrepreneurs and business owners who bring passion, creativity and inspiration to the products and services that are featured on the pages of SKY.

As the new publisher, I am excited and honored to carry forward Lorrie’s legacy of quality and customer service.   My goal is to explore new heights with SKY magazine in the Saskatchewan market place, and perhaps beyond.  Currently, we are distributing to 32,000 households in Regina and Saskatoon. I am looking forward to growing our audience across the province with the support of current friends of SKY Magazine and those who will join us in the future.  Together, we will continue to provide a beautiful magazine that showcases you as well as your products and services. 

In addition to a providing a magazine to advertise and tell your stories, SKY Magazine can offer you expertise in business strategy and communications.  I am looking forward to promoting you and your business to the Saskatchewan marketplace on the pages of SKY and beyond. 

Lorrie and I are working on the upcoming issue to ensure a seamless and smooth transition for the valued friends and clients who have contributed to the Magazine’s success over the past five years.

We will be contacting you in the near future.  We hope that you will continue to choose SKY Magazine as the place to be seen living well in Saskatchewan.



Sincerely,



Lynn Armstrong
Publisher, SKY Magazine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading "Sky Writing". Your comments are most welcome.
- Lynn Armstrong, Publisher